JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$45
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
A big mistake on my part when I bought these jeans, just before Christmas. I went dyslexic and got size 34" waist- 36" Length. I am 36" waist, 34" length. Retail on these was $79.00 and I paid $55.99 on sale. These jeans have been washed the first time. Neve worn, other than putting them on and realizing they were too tight to button , and strangely long.
$45.00 will get you these jeans.
I will deliver with a reasonable distance from Portland if need be..

I could put a couple pictures if you need them, but they look just like they should. A beautiful dark blue, just like they've always been.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
How do they shrink to fit? Is that like electrical heat shrink tubing? :)
Oh young man. :) In old days they didn't pre-shrink jeans. Being made of cotton they had to make them larger than needed to account for the shrinkage. You would take these obviously larger jeans and wash them in hot water and dry them hot to get them to finished size.

Oh young man. :) In old days they didn't pre-shrink jeans. Being made of cotton they had to make them larger than needed to account for the shrinkage. You would take these obviously larger jeans and wash them in hot water and dry them hot to get them to finished size.
I'm not that young. I was wearing them in the 80s. Just giving you a hard time. All my pants have mag holders these days.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top