Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Leupold mk4 m3 3.5-10x40 mildot scope $600

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by 308Hunter, May 10, 2013.

1. 308Hunter

308Hunter Grants Pass New Member

Leupold MK4 Long Range Tactical Riflescope w/Mil-Dot Reticle & Matte Finish Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position. Low profile, finger adjustable ½-MOA windage and 1-MOA elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks. Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial. The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment. Flip open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
    $600

35460.jpg

2. P7id10T

P7id10T Cedar Hills Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

That's awfully inexpensive for a scope that has a MSRP of almost $2,000, and you're showing us a picture from Leupold's website. Do you have any pictures of the actual scope?

3. clash

clash Beaverton Member

I ll take it! PM sent!

4. 308Hunter

I can understand your concern about the scope. My wife is working towards her PHD, and we need $600 to pay her school because she came up shout on her student loan.

5. 308Hunter

Scope is sold, thank you everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.