JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2700
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Stayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a lightly used Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS 1.1-8x24 with H-27D reticle. Probably the best lpvo I've ever used. I'm going to a higher magnification now that i switched to the creedmoor from the 308. Looking for $2700obo. Willing to trade for high end firearms worst i can say is no.

From close quarters to long-range engagements, the Mark 8® CQBSS® 1.1-8x24mm incorporates everything military, law enforcement, and professional shooters need into one extremely versatile riflescope. The illuminated first focal plane reticles provide accurate range estimation throughout the entire zoom range, while its eight brightness settings ensure optimal visibility of the reticle in all lighting conditions. And an off position between each numbered brightness setting ensures long battery life.

The 34mm maintube and twin bias spring erector system provide over 40 MIL of total windage and elevation adjustment. Auto-Locking Pinch & Turn 1/10th MIL click adjustments make precise corrections quick and easy, while eliminating accidental movement. To top it all off, we built it around Leupold's Professional-Grade Optical System, which delivers the light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution that professional shooters demand in the field.

Mark 8 riflescopes are at the tip of the spear, boasting first focal plane reticles, an 8:1 zoom range, maximum resolution and field of view, and the image brightness and contrast necessary to take on the worst conditions. And like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top