JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Leupold m8 2.5x iER matte black duplex. $200 local pickup only

8FD51FCA-3D65-4342-B397-FCBF06BE869F.jpeg 5A87B10D-63ED-4228-B0CA-4C3117476D73.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
7.5 Oz 10inchs long.
Thanks. Did some digging last night too and found that it is almost this same scope.

Is the eye relief capable of being used as a traditional scope mounted closer?

Thanks. Did some digging last night too and found that it is almost this same scope.

Is the eye relief capable of being used as a traditional scope mounted closer?
No it isn't. It is meant for a handgun or a scout type mount on a rifle.

Would you say it is in like new condition? No scratches or such?
Do you have any rings for it as well? I live up in Battle Ground and am wondering if you would be willing to meet somewhere between us in order to save me some of the long drive? I believe you are about one hour and twenty minutes from me or so. Could we meet around the airport possibly?

thanks.

Do you have any rings for it as well? I live up in Battle Ground and am wondering if you would be willing to meet somewhere between us in order to save me some of the long drive? I believe you are about one hour and twenty minutes from me or so. Could we meet around the airport possibly?

thanks.
I don't have rings for it. I could meet near the airport. If you're able to text me 8038349849 I can send more pics of it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.