JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy good folk. I have been lurking a bit since mid December. Heard about the board from a member while I was at a ham radio get together.

I am by Agency Lake. Been in Oregon for about 4 years so far after escaping the evil dictatorship of California.

Took me a while to get in with an introduction since my online time was consumed with researching the history of bullet coatings. I had been using plated 9mm & 45acp until recently. When it was time to order some more I was pushed to look at alternatives due to price increases. So far I have only tested 9mm but am very happy with them. Using Ibejiheads so far.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thanks for the link for the cleanups. The wife and I are planning to check one of the local shooting spots today to see if it is accessible right now. This is a good reminder to load an empty trash bin in the truck and do a bit of cleanup while there.

Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy the site. But I must say...
"Been in Oregon for about 4 years so far after escaping the evil dictatorship of California" is moving from the frying pan into the fire.

It get the "moving from the frying pan into the fire." but *so far* this is a massive change. We were in Alameda County. You don't get a carry permit there. Once here I took a quick/cheap online class and then a quick visit to the sheriff and all is well.

I have no reason to visit the liberal clusters in Oregon so it *feels* like a conservative state. Let us hope and always vote.

Wombatz, You live in a very conservative part of the state (Just up the road from me) and it does and will have a much more "free" vibe. Enjoy the outdoors, explore the area and have fun. Oh and welcome to the forum!

15vtrg.jpg

Aloha, Mark

How many batz could a wombat bat if a wombat could bat woms?

Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top