JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
..."If we gave guns to teachers more black children will die"...

Wuh??

Liberals are racist, homophobic virtue signaling turds in general, so maybe tgis was a slip and her way if acknowledging that a racist liberal teacher would get scared of the young urban youths in their class room and just start shooting. But shes assuming that the law wod require - not simply allow - teachers be armed.

Her turd of a "kid" was probably engaged in gang activity or committing an assault, robbery, or attempting to kill someine else and got his ticket punched.

Looks like the cartridges are loaded backwards in the magazine.

Or maybe the bullets are backwards in the clip.

P
You're absolutely right! The rounds ARE loaded backwards in the mag. I was looking more at the text and trying to glean an underlying meaning therefrom, and completely ignored the picture. Good catch!

Looks like the cartridges are loaded backwards in the magazine.

Or maybe the bullets are backwards in the clip.

P
Bingo. I am not brave enough to post anything on the Facebook post as I far the tolerant followers would hunt me down and make death threats.

I'd love to post something along the lines, a lot less black children would die if more criminals loaded their magazines this way.

"Her turd of a "kid" was probably engaged in gang activity or committing an assault, robbery, or attempting to kill someine else and got his ticket punched."
Now poor little bubblegum didn't deserve to die just because he wuz robbin' folks. He jus" had to have him some $300 sneakers and his welfare skank momma couldn't pay for them and crack too. BTW, this don't be racial. I have seen white uentermenschen singing the blues when their little dear got his Darwin Award with Dirt Nap door prize just as he was about to get his life together.

Useful idiots, who is using her?
2017-07-20 08.55.34.jpg

Her turd of a "kid" was probably engaged in gang activity or committing an assault, robbery, or attempting to kill someine else and got his ticket punched."
Pretty close... it was some kind of a beef. Two carloads of punks, one of em had a gun and capped someone from the other car... you can guess who it was that got perforated.

What that has to do with armed educators is only known by Watts and her stooges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top