JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thanks fellas the reloader is sold.

Lee Pro 1000 progressive reloader. This unit is complete with press, powder measure, 8 shell tubes, 3 base carriages, 5 quick change die turrets, 4 shell base plates, 3 primer trays, all 4 powder measures, die sets for .357 mag. and .44 Rem. mag, instructions and parts lists, and miscellaneous small parts. I don't know too much about this press I took it as a partial trade, thought I might use it but decided to stick with what I'm used to. I'd take $175, or consider trades for;
.22 revolver or semi auto pistol
.22 semi auto rifle
.40 cal semi auto
.38 cal revolver
.223 ammo (not Wolf)
I'm willing to kick in some $$$ for the right gun.

call me (Dan) at 503-730-4471
Last edited by Oneil; Today at 08:29 AM. Reason: Price change/bump

Last Edited:
That is a very, very good buy. Someone new to reloading my not realize that the accessories you are offering with that would cost more than the press. In fact, they would cost more than $175 without the press.

It is mostly for pistol, but it will load up to .223/5.56 rifle. Once you get good with it, it is really fast. Being very attentive and careful, I can crank out 200 rounds per hour with it, but I know people who claim to be a lot faster.

Are the pictures discolored or is there some rust on the press and loading plate?

It is normal for all presses in any brand I've seen to get minor surface rust in some areas if they are stored and used in unheated space such as a garage. That is very, very normal and very minor. In particular it is a common place for a Lee. It doesn't hurt a thing. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.