Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Lee Classic hand reloaders

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by Glock137, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Glock137

Glock137 Camas, Washinton Member

I am looking for Lee Classic hand reloading kits. If you have one please let me know what size you have. I NEED one that will do 7.62x39 and 7.62x54r. Thanks for looking.

2. A2theK

A2theK Olympia Member

I have one, but haven't checked it out because I use my turret press. How can I tell if it will work for you caliber? Are they for one size only?

It's complete I think. You can have it for 10 bucks plus shipping if it will work for you

3. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

I have a a 9mm, a .308 set of Lee Loaders and a .223 set that is missing the die. They are all old sets with the original instructions and paperwork. PM if interested.

4. Bend

Bend Central OR Member

Are you talking about the old, old ones that you use with a hammer?

5. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Yes - you use a "candy hammer" with these - it is specified in the instructions.

6. Bend

Bend Central OR Member

I've only got one in 44 mag. I do have a full set of dippers with powder chart, outdated of course.

7. Glock137

Glock137 Camas, Washinton Member

Yes these are the old ones that take a hammer. I noticed they have a new style now that you squeeze with your hand. Might be interested in the right size of one of them. Thanks for the offer on the 44 mag kit but I don't think I will be getting a 44 anytime soon.

8. BrianL

BrianL Hermiston Active Member

I love the Lee Classic reloading kits. So a free BTT for you!