JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Looking for some lead...

Had a line on some here and I got hosed, guy sold it to someone else before I got there.... oh well

Anyhow, I am looking for some lead still....

Up for anything, pure lead, wheel weights, misc unknown scrap, etc

Can pickup anywhere in the Portland/Vancouver area... could go as far north as Longview too

Let me know what you have.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for some lead...

Had a line on some here and I got hosed, guy sold it to someone else before I got there.... oh well

Can pickup anywhere in the Portland/Vancouver area... could go as far north as Longview too

Would you paid the shipping cost for the lead mailed to you??

Looking for some lead...

Hello again,
Spoke to the person that has all types of lead.
As to what type are you looking for?
Seams that there different types.
Let me know and I will get back to you as to your wants and with a price. The lead is small ingots about a pound or so.

Hello again,
Spoke to the person that has all types of lead.
As to what type are you looking for?
Seams that there different types.
Let me know and I will get back to you as to your wants and with a price. The lead is small ingots about a pound or so.
I'd be happy with wheel weight stuff.

Nothing softer than 10-12bhn

Scrap from a scrap yard could be anything, from sewer pipe lead to wheel weights, linotype, solder, or even cerrobend. I knew someone who bought some scrap lead from a scrap yard some years back and asked me if it was any good. They were linotype pigs - caster's gold!

Some years back I bought several big ingots of what I thought was lead from a scrapper. Turns out it was what they call low-temp allow. I put it on top of my melting pot, intending to use a torch to melt a little at a time into the pot. The darn stuff started melting like butter and running everywhere! It was an alloy that melted at 158 degrees. I ended up selling it for $10/lb.

It's worth checking out a scrap yard if they'll actually sell it (most won't, in my experience), you never know what they might have.

On the other hand, come on down to CVSC as my guest for the day. There's tons of lead just sitting on top of the berms, free for the picking. After a good rain it's real east to see, and I've been able to get a good 50 lbs in an hour, just picking it up off the berm.

Looking for some lead...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.