JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a LCRx in .357. Must have hammer and must be .357. Possibly interested in a Smith and Wesson 686 2.5" as well too depending on the price. Buds has them for high $600s, so Unless I can get a semi decent deal on one, most likely looking for a LCRx.

Also interested in a Sig P928 as well

Not interested in DAO or .38

Open to meet off I5 from salem to Medford.

Last Edited:
Hmm. I was in just in there and swear the .357 was sitting next to the 9mm. I will have to look if I get in tomorrow before I go to work.

Please let me know. I'll come get it and get you a

He said the Smith was a .357 for 650. The LCR was 9mm. And the other 357 was hammerless but didn't say what make.

Looking for a LCRx in .357. Must have hammer and must be .357. Possibly interested in a Smith and Wesson 686 2.5" as well too depending on the price. Buds has them for high $600s, so Unless I can get a semi decent deal on one, most likely looking for a LCRx.

Also interested in a Sig P928 as well

Not interested in DAO or .38

Open to meet off I5 from salem to Medford.

I can order you a LCRx in .357 for $555 out the door, includes background so really $545 plus 10 or a 686 Plus (7 rd) 2.5 inch for $735 out the door.

I also have a 686 Deluxe in stock for $759

You can call the shop in the morning (10a-7p), 503-400-1913 or message me here. I have reduced the price already since you are "looking" and willing to drive to Salem. Hope that helps...;)

Mike (Manager)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.