JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Question: Which model of Meprolight sight are you looking at?

I am unaware of any handgun sights (not speaking of dot optics, only speaking of front and rear sights) that Meprolight makes to fit an LCP Max.

‎ML11780R.S is the part number for just the rear. TruGlo makes a set too, the current front sight is a TruGlo, but they don't just sell the rear, so you have to but the set. It is my understanding that any S&W Bodyguard 380 sight will fit.

I've read or watched on tube that the sights on my LCP Maxare the same size as one of the S&W compact models (sorry, I forget which model..... the Shield???). So theoretically, anything that fits on works on whatever model of S&W compact sized auto pistol is *supposed* to fit and work on the Max.

I have to ask, if it's okay....... What don't you like about the sight picture on the Max? It's not designed to be a target gun, so I'd guess maybe something with dots on the back sight?

Jimmie

Last Edited:
Correct I just want some dots on the rear, but preferably tritium. Its fine when I'm at the range, but in lower light I'd at least like to be able to see where the sights are.

Okay, I hate to admit this, but it was "Google to the rescue"........ According to what I could find, the sights that fit an S&W Bodyguard fit our LCP Max's dovetails. So by extension, anyone that makes an aftermarket sight for the popular Bodyguard makes something that also fits our Max...... theoretically......

Jimmie

Okay, I hate to admit this, but it was "Google to the rescue"........ According to what I could find, the sights that fit an S&W Bodyguard fit our LCP Max's dovetails. So by extension, anyone that makes an aftermarket sight for the popular Bodyguard makes something that also fits our Max...... theoretically......

Jimmie
Correct. See my post above. ;)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top