JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been in this room under 2 differant names and banned from it due to my predictions
My 2 ANTAGONISTS have been here under 6 differant names, yet allowed to stay,,,
56KNinkja and Elsulo have internet tracks that converge not only in the political communistic relm but also in the BTK fetish that evoulves into the ritual murders of women.
El Sululo once bosted he wanted to 'Hang a Cowgirl' in a fetish oriented website.
(check the archives)
El sululo
has a deep internet footprint with BTK websites, belive me,,, I have built a huge foot print following him!
Concidering his job is in the public school system,,,I'd be concerned....
Burt doubtless this post will be quashed
And then some innocent wil suffer and I will release this post and many more posts that I burn't to discl, I burnt everything to disc

First off...what efin predictions? Why are 2 indaviduals antagonizing you? What did you do to piss them off? Why are you following them on them web? Why are you trying to dig up some mud? Burning something to a disc and then threatening to release it.....sounds like a threat to me plain and simple. So WTF is the beef?

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1.gif

... must resist... looking into..

BTK...

must resist..

Oh what the heck. I'm sure I can find other threads to read..

Waaaa, waaaa, waaaa. Great thing about the internet is if you don't like it.... LEAVE!
I'm sure I'll get over this thread... about .1238945 seconds after I hit "Post Quick Reply"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top