JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

New glock 26 came with lasermax in it. Looking to sell the internal rod replacement laser, I dont need or want it. Would sell for 200 obo otherwise just keep it. Gun package was all new, Shot a box through it. Worked perfect and very accurate, just could use the cash.

Last Edited:
So I got about 8 replies wanting to buy this laser. Someone said they wanted to try it however I live in town so cannot shoot at the house and dont have much time to shoot so dont know if thats possible. For the other people who want it I think I can get more than 200 considering all the replies so how bout ill sell it to the highest bidder. Do I hear $210?

So I got about 8 replies wanting to buy this laser. Someone said they wanted to try it however I live in town so cannot shoot at the house and dont have much time to shoot so dont know if thats possible. For the other people who want it I think I can get more than 200 considering all the replies so how bout ill sell it to the highest bidder. Do I hear $210?
-------------------------------------
Your increasing the price? :confused:

I don't think that's allowed per Rule #6

"If you want to "sell" an item you are REQUIRED to list a price you will accept. You can certainly negotiate lower but this is not an auction site and we're not allowing people to "make an offer"

are you sure you want to go that route? This ain't Ebay

Sorry about that, didnt catch rule #6, i will gladly sell it for 200 and am in the midst of dealing with someone now. We have not met for exchange so the item is still on the table for 200 and not a penny more.

Well I PMed him at 7.45 AM telling him that I'd take it if it worked. No response. The fella apparently doesn't know that you can test a laser without actually firing a round.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews