JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
FDE Laser Devices Inc. DBAL - I2 Class 1 Infrared Laser / Class IIIa Visible Red Laser
Purchased new from TNVC - Have packing slip
Comes with OEM pressure pad (not pictured) perfect condition
Comes with box, manual, pressure pad, DBAL i2
Everything works perfectly, just changing things up.
Hi/Low IR and Vis red settings
$750 CASH. Available for local pickup only.
Members with feedback only.
20211124_145511.jpg 20211124_145547.jpg 20211124_145559.jpg 20211124_145624.jpg 20211124_145631.jpg 20211124_145733.jpg 20211124_145813.jpg
20211124_152623.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
FDE Laser Devices Inc. DBAL - I2 Class 1 Infrared Laser / Class IIIa Visible Red Laser
Purchased new from TNVC - Have packing slip
Comes with OEM pressure pad (not pictured) perfect condition
Comes with box, manual, pressure pad, DBAL i2
Everything works perfectly, just changing things up.
Hi/Low IR and Vis red settings
$750 CASH. Available for local pickup only.
Members with feedback only.
View attachment 1076709View attachment 1076708View attachment 1076707View attachment 1076706View attachment 1076705View attachment 1076704View attachment 1076703
View attachment 1076721
is this the one that has ir illuminator and lasers, or just lasers?

The 9007 has the illuminator and IR, no visible RED. This one has Visible Red and IR and you Illum separate. Before thinking you want the 9007 with the illuminator I would watch reviews. The illum sucks on the 9007.

The 9007 has the illuminator and IR, no visible RED. This one has Visible Red and IR and you Illum separate. Before thinking you want the 9007 with the illuminator I would watch reviews. The illum sucks on the 9007.
I'd be open to going illumination separate, but people are saying that vampire lights etc have a lot of spread so it lights up the foreground a lot. So, a laser-based illuminator that can be adjusted down to very narrow beam would be sweet.

I'm a little bit nervous about steiner dbal in general because people say they have a higher failure rate.

Higher failure rate compared to? I've never had an issue, they have been fielded in the .mil. There are many lights out there, the vampire is nice because it's white and IR. So I guess it all depends on what you want. While I don't mind Hoplopfheil videos, I assume that's why you said that, he seems to have a thing for Chinese optics, not my thing. I've never heard anyone saying China and Quality in the same breathe. So...

Last Edited:
IR illumination is a funny thing.
Almost every situation you run it can use a different level of illumination. I've found most people that haven't used IR setups for more then a range night now and then don't have the experience to debate effectiveness vs power/output. YouTube and Google videos only offer parroting points.
It's different when your behind the tubes.
BTW I run the steiner equivalent to this and it is alot for the money considering the next step up in price/feature.
This is a great setup. Glws.

IR illumination is a funny thing.
Almost every situation you run it can use a different level of illumination. I've found most people that haven't used IR setups for more then a range night now and then don't have the experience to debate effectiveness vs power/output. YouTube and Google videos only offer parroting points.
It's different when your behind the tubes.
BTW I run the steiner equivalent to this and it is alot for the money considering the next step up in price/feature.
This is a great setup. Glws
Agreed. The next step up (D2) is not cheap. And I appreciate your input, thx.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top