JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
LaRue
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looks like they are on backorder again, I have a standing order from August waiting in the queue.

This one is from the last batch. I had this held for another member for the last several months, as the money was "in the mail", but the money has not shown up and the member is not responding to my PM's politely asking if they changed their mind.... so here it is!

They retail for $80 + $8 shipping and are OOS

$80 picked up around Hillsboro

1602793656808.png

If you've never tried one, be warned, it's really hard to go back to milspec.

>
LaRue Tactical MBT-2S-SB Trigger
This is the long-awaited straight bow (SB) version of the popular curve-bowed MBT-2S. Many precision and competition shooters prefer a flat-faced trigger for greater surface area against the finger-pad and ease of bore indexing from a variety of hasty shooting positions, resulting in faster intuitive shots.

Just like the standard MBT-2S, it's CNC-machined out of solid S7 tool steel. Meticulously built by our staff toolmakers ... without a stopwatch in sight. The result of this extra effort is a glass-smooth, hyper-consistent trigger that will satisfy even the most scrupulous competition shooter, but also be overly rugged for the battlefield. The MBT-2S-SB breaks crisply at 4.5 lbs (2.5 lb first stage, 2 lb second stage) and has a smooth and positive reset.

Everyone also knows that LaRue Tactical has a track-record of doing things right. The LaRue MBT-2S-SB is purposefully designed and manufactured to render the greatest benefits from our legendary line of accurate rifles. The MBT-2S-SB can also replace the stock trigger on any mil-spec AR lower receiver.

Each trigger comes with an additional "heavy" trigger spring that increases the pull weight to 6 lbs.

Made in-house, in Texas, in the USA.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top