JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
LaRue
City
Camas
State
Washington
I'm interested in buying an AR trigger for a couple of my ARs. I've heard good things about these and if I buy (5) I get them for $79ea. Only I don't need (5) of them. If anyone is interested in getting one let me know. Maybe a few of us can get a better deal on some good triggers.

Thanks- Chris

896ef3c931c5d556d0042ed53bc32126.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I believe group buys need to be approved by the moderators or Joe Link himself? @Lasers has experience with this, hopefully it's easy?
Just as a follow up, I think Joe was OK with it after a few, but I've found it's just easier to order a big batch, do the math and make a listing.

I usually would buy 20 and price them where everyone saved money and I got to keep one for the effort. I'd offer to ship as well for $5 (use pirateship.com for cheaper usps rates) which also made things easier on everyone.

I bought 1 in October, then placed an order for 2 more mid November. Those 2 are still in backorder. One of those happens to be a flat face, though. Food for thought.

Just as a follow up, I think Joe was OK with it after a few, but I've found it's just easier to order a big batch, do the math and make a listing.

I usually would buy 20 and price them where everyone saved money and I got to keep one for the effort. I'd offer to ship as well for $5 (use pirateship.com for cheaper usps rates) which also made things easier on everyone.
I bought three or four from you but sold or traded most of them before I got them installed. Hence my desire to buy a few more.

I ordered 7 of them as a group buy. Kept 3 and sold the rest. I'm pretty happy with them. Had some more interest after I placed the order so you'd probably have zero trouble finding more people to buy them with you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.