JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like a lot of 90's kids I collected Pokémon cards. I kept them around as I got older and always got a bit of nostalgia flipping through them. Seeing that Pokémon cards are gaining popularity again I wanted to reach out and see if any one of you fine members wanted to re live that feeling of childhood.

A couple cards to note are the two Charizards seen in one of the photos. Both is great condition. Also the 1st edition Machamp card that is still in the clear wrapper.

The photos posted are all the "rare" cards with marking of a star on the bottom right corner. I also have multiple pages of dots, diamond, and energy cards.

I am pricing the whole set at $500
I am open to trades. I am not very picky on guns but have been looking for a 357 mag revolver or lever gun. But again, not too picky and in a rush to move this on.

If you believe I am over or under pricing it please let me know through pm. The two Charizards and Machamp card alone are well worth that. I would rather not split the collection up.
I can post photos of the whole collection soon, figured all the main attraction cards are worth checking out first.

Thank you very much for looking

033D4476-986E-4E70-A6FA-394AA0213D2C.jpeg 072AD771-8FB6-4F39-B7B5-46C4C3FF7AFF.jpeg 5F7EB5AA-C5C7-49E7-A83F-1DD425588422.jpeg 327925FA-473D-4FD0-B5EA-EA2F3AD8841F.jpeg 13990D78-0FA4-4AC1-BA23-E88279B596F5.jpeg AF043846-70E4-4042-90B4-8B7C4C92DDD1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Like a lot of 90's kids I collected Pokémon cards. I kept them around as I got older and always got a bit of nostalgia flipping through them. Seeing that Pokémon cards are gaining popularity again I wanted to reach out and see if any one of you fine members wanted to re live that feeling of childhood.

A couple cards to note are the two Charizards seen in one of the photos. Both is great condition. Also the 1st edition Machamp card that is still in the clear wrapper.

The photos posted are all the "rare" cards with marking of a star on the bottom right corner. I also have multiple pages of dots, diamond, and energy cards.

I am pricing the whole set at $500
I am open to trades. I am not very picky on guns but have been looking for a 357 mag revolver or lever gun. But again, not too picky and in a rush to move this on.

If you believe I am over or under pricing it please let me know through pm. The two Charizards and Machamp card alone are well worth that. I would rather not split the collection up.
I can post photos of the whole collection soon, figured all the main attraction cards are worth checking out first.

Thank you very much for looking

View attachment 818518 View attachment 818519 View attachment 818520 View attachment 818521 View attachment 818522 View attachment 818523
Hey, Do you still have all of these?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top