JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought two of these but only need one so the other is up for sale. I'm assuming you know what this is if you're looking at it. This is brand new, and is a matching set. Asking $325 FTF for the set. No trades. I will need a valid CHL or Oregon ID.

If you don't know what it is here's the info:
The L15's changeable Magwells make it the most versatile AR receiver available today. With three Magazine well extension configurations to choose from the L15 lower can be rapidly customized for a specific mission, trip to the range or 3 gun match. The Tactical and Competition Magwells have a large smooth funnel like internal surface to facilitate rapid magazine changes. The standard size Magwell emulates the size of a typical AR lower. The Magwells attach to the lower via a captured rail and locks into place with a standard front takedown pin (patent pending). The use of the takedown pin allows the Magwells to be removed without the use of special tools. The Magwells are precision machined from aluminum billet to match the features in the lower ensuring there is no rattle during operation. The lower also features an ambidextrous bolt release system and oversized magazine release button.

Mission Configurable Lower Receiver:
Changeable magazine well extensions, Patent Pending
3 magazine well extension sizes
Standard
Tactical
Competition
The receiver is machined from 7075 aluminum forging, the magazine well is broached
Magazine well extensions are machined from aluminum billet
Oversized Magazine Release Button
Ambi Bolt Release
Coating – MIL-A-8625, TYPE III CLASS 2

I have one more of these that I was going to keep for myself but I really should recover some of the funds from my last build.

The set I am have is Tan. If you're interested please let me know. $325 FTF

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.