JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'll have a large amount of Lake City brass here pretty soon.

5.56, $40/1000
7.62, $80/1000
50 BMG, $30/100

10% price break at 5 lots, 15% break at 10 lots.

You must do all the cleaning and processing yourself.

Will ship in USPS Flat Rate boxes, or pickup in Portland area. If you buy a LOT of it, UPS will let me ship as much as 150lbs in one box. That works out to about 10,000 5.56. Have to figure out the other sizes.

Let me know if you are interested. I'll get your name on the list. Will take payment only when ready to ship or at time of pickup.

7.62, $80/1000

10% price break at 5 lots, 15% break at 10 lots.

Will ship in USPS Flat Rate boxes, or pickup in Portland area. If you buy a LOT of it, UPS will let me ship as much as 150lbs in one box. That works out to about 10,000 5.56. Have to figure out the other sizes.

Let me know if you are interested. I'll get your name on the list. Will take payment only when ready to ship or at time of pickup.

I am in for 2K of the 7.62.

If I understand you, If I buy 5 'lots' of 7.62 that would be 5,000 pieces of once fired LC .308 brass for $400.00 - 10% = $360.00 shipped to me?

SF

No, shipping is not included in those prices. But the $360 figure is correct. Once I get some bulk and get an idea of weight/sizes, I can tell you ahead of time how much I can fit in X box.

I do know 5000 pieces of 7.62 should weigh about 135lbs, so figure on shipping based on that. That's big and heavy enough to be UPS for sure. For a few more bucks I could just make the box the max 150lbs for UPS.

When I say I'm getting a lot, I mean it. It should be quite a long time before I will run out. So as much as you want.

To figure on shipping, it would be shipped from Portland, Oregon, 97203. Weights are:

5.56, 13.5lbs/1000
7.62, 27lbs/1000
50BMG, 13.5lbs/100

Once I get my supply I'll figure out exactly how many I can cram in some USPS flat rate boxes, and have shipped prices for odd (full) batches of those.

As long as it is in decent shape I would like 4000 of the .223 and 300 of the 50BMG:s0155: Better give me 5000 of the .223 and 500 of the 50 BMG if that gets me the 10% discount.

Thanks

I have several thousand 5.56 LC 07 / 08 brass.

all of it has been tumbled clean.

for NFWA members i charge 9 cents each if you buy 1000.

they are 8 cents each if you buy 5000 or more.

I also have tumbled, de-primed, and de-crimped 5.56 for 14 cents each if you buy 1000, or 13 cents if you buy 5000 of more.

if anyone is interested post here, or PM me.

check out our website for some pictures of the brass and how it helps out a great cause.

I can meet FTF for anyone in the portland area. We will ship also. Credit cards are fine, but cash or check is always nicer.

And consider attending the machine gun shoot we are putting on September 27th. details are in the events threads of this site.

I have found brass for sale on craigs list for 40 and 50 a thousand but cant get 5000 at a time. So when I saw his add for the availability I figured I just do it all at once. At your price and im not being a jerk is just more then I pay. Not that you are gona get it I just dont like to pay more then I have to I would rather wait and get as it comes up. Good luck for your selling but at that price im off the list for 5000. Cant afford those prices.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top