JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One lady's yellow gold diamond ring stamped 14KT and is designed in a channel set style with a bright finish and contains twenty-one stones described as follows:

ONE round brilliant cut natural Diamond of approximately 0.53 carat, of very good to good color (H-I), good clarity (SI2), measuring approximately 5.04mm in diameter x 3.23mm in estimated depth;

TWENTY round brilliant cut natural Diamonds of approximately 0.02 to 0.03 carat each, of very good to good color (H-I-J), imperfect clarity (I1), and measuring approximately 1.80mm to 2.00mm in diameter each,

This ring has a metal weight of approximately 3.02 pennyweights.

Originally purchased in February 1998 from Fred Meyer jewelery. Certificate from 1998 estimated the value of this ring at $4700.

Selling this ring FTF only.

Cash price is $2800

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top