JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tucker had him on briefly to talk about the latest civil suit against him by the one bicep'd wonder (sorry but I'm not going to even attempt trying to spell that idiot's name). Kyle provided a donation link for anyone who wants to help contribute to his legal expenses. Throw him a buck or two if you can swing it. The fact that you can be acquitted of all charges in a criminal court but still be sued in civil court for the act of defending yourself is absolutely insane.

Godspeed Kyle!

Thanks for sharing this, unless it's the weather, I don't watch broadcast TV... and even they get the weather wrong the majority of the time and they keep thier jobs.

Kyle is one of my heroes.

Unlike Black Rifle Coffee Company, whose owner went woke and trashed Kyle for wearing a BRCC shirt.

And unlike Discover Credit Card, who pulled the plug on the crowd source fund raising for Kyle's criminal defense.

Kyle is one of my heroes.

Unlike Black Rifle Coffee Company, whose owner went woke and trashed Kyle for wearing a BRCC shirt.

And unlike Discover Credit Card, who pulled the plug on the crowd source fund raising for Kyle's criminal defense.
That was why I will never give a dime to Gofundme again. They are all in on woke now. It let others get started to take their place like the one Kyle is using, givesendgo.

1699126988687.png

Full armor kit, designed by our partner Kyle Rittenhouse.

• The Testudo Gen 3 leads our next generation of armor vests.
    • Comes with the new Quick-Detach System.
  • The C3 stops multiple successive M2 AP rounds.
  • Comes with a Three-Part Magazine Setup:
    • The Triple M4 Pouch keeps your rifle loaded.
    • The Pistol Pouches keep your sidearm ready.
    • The Dump Pouch gives a quick place to put used magazines & more.
  • Be the first responder that's needed with the Lower Back IFAK Pouch.
  • Wash the dust off your gullet with the Hydration Pouch.
  • Keep your pocket Bible and wife's portrait close with the General Pouch.

"TPUSA's college chapter at the university invited Rittenhouse to speak about the Second Amendment and self-defense, but the event spiraled into chaos when some students disrupted parts of Rittenhouse's Q&A and chased attendees leaving the campus, video captured at the event shows."

"...the organization "gathered credible information" that school administrators leaked the new ticketing information to protesters in order to fill up seats to stage a walk-out."

"TPUSA's college chapter at the university invited Rittenhouse to speak about the Second Amendment and self-defense, but the event spiraled into chaos when some students disrupted parts of Rittenhouse's Q&A and chased attendees leaving the campus, video captured at the event shows."

"...the organization "gathered credible information" that school administrators leaked the new ticketing information to protesters in order to fill up seats to stage a walk-out."

Kyle was asked about this and he said that he was scheduled to speak for 30 minutes and he spoke for 30 minutes.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews