JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard about this on the radio.
They will go well with all the homeless freaks down there too.

I went down there for some fundraiser walk my wife was volunteering for. And this homeless guy came up to me and my 2 1/2 year old trying to talk to us, I think he was more interested in my daughter, bet your backside i held her the whole time kept myself between her and him and was ready to pull my sidearm had he went a little crazy.
I could only assume he was a sex offender.
I told my wife were weren't going back there.

We'll stay on the eastside from now on.

Sports nerds are generally just as harmless, they just might recite stats on spot and who has a better chance for first ballot hall of fame.

Depends,
If your at the stadium when their drinking???

I thought it was funny that Cincinnati bengals fans were started to file lawsuits against the stadium for over serving fans and there were too many fights, assaults, etc.

Been going to that convention for 5 years now and I'd say they are some of the most friendly (if not quirky) people/kids I've been around. Lots of community support in the ranks with little to no elitism.

My daughter got interested in anime in highschool and I spent many years overseas and grew to love anime so after the first year we were both hooked.

All of that aside, I would go for the entertainment but not to scough of laugh at the "nerds", instead I would go take your kids or grandkids out to see all of the costumes and enjoy the atmosphere.

Do we really want to be "that" group of gun guys that have no toleramce for anyone other then other gun folks (that like the same guns we do...)?

Or some guy getting beating to become braindead.

Most of these cases have been out of Cali so I would chalk it up to being Cali.

I have a friend who is huge into the comicon, goes every year and buys ridiculously expensive toys and prints of comics or movies.
It's just his thing. We used to give him crap all the time, but in good fun.

I wouldn't judge anyone for anything their into. Giving friends a little crap is what friendship is about.

I would never want to teach my children to act like that.

536453_3530550818979_806732468_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads