JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
KTM 95 EXC 250 bike has been adult 50-68 year old ridden and well maintained it is street plated in Washington however no turn signals,horn,brake/taillight are included I got a plate for it when I bought it and have never gotten a Baja Kit for it, the kits are available from Baja designs and other mfg`s, the bike has a Guts racing seat foam thick and comfortable and non slip guts racing seat cover, it has a moose racing fender bag on rear fender and Acerbis hand guards & ,frame protectors,DID wheels, Brembo brakes, just repacked the pipe, low miles on top end and power valve service by previous owner, FMF fatty Gold pipe and forest service approved silencer, Oregon ATV sticker til 20011; I purchased from a 68 year old gentleman (he was very fit for 68 i might add) and he maintained it well beleive it or not he sold this to buy a wr450f and he was sorry, this bike has great power and is a awesome trail bike light and agile, not a pipy to stroke its power band is smooth and tons of grunt, I have ridden and owned alot of trail bikes this is the best one, the only reason I`m selling the bike is I have rode it appx. 30 miles in the last 3 years and it neds to go we ride quads now, the bike has never fowled a plug since i`ve owned it. pretty firm on price, no joy rides I can run it up and down the street for you to see it shift and run, you wont find a nicer EXC for the money; call: 3six0-2four1-9751
will send pics upon request

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top