JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Kriss
Caliber
9mm
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
TRADED TO BUSTER BEAVER. ----- I have, FOR SALE/TRADE ONLY, a Kriss Vector CRB in 9mm. At 50 rds shot, we could all say this is a like new firearm. I have an EoTech 512 mounted on it, besides the Magpul sites it comes with.

It has the nice "fake" suppresor, that looks like the square one made by SilencerCo. (Osprey, I believe). Comes with case, and everything else that it came with from the manufacturer. One PMag 17 rds and 2 ETS (translucent) 30 rds magazines.

I want to trade it for a Kriss Vector pistol, in the following calibers, in the order listed: .45ACP, 10mm, 9mm

If you have other trades (please no rifles) please PM, and include photos. I can add other guns or cash to even a trade, especially if we talk about hi-end pistols.

I can ship out if out of State. If you're local, I would prefer to do the trade in Centralia.

Thanks,
Nick

Pics are for reference. Mine looks exactly the same, but has an EoTech 512 on top of it.

KV_Gen_2_CRB_BLK_PL.jpg

KV_Gen-2-PR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would an STI Staccato interest you ? 9mm , brand new . Text is easier for me 503-804-8321

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.