JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
Kicking around the idea of letting go of my beloved Krebs ktr-03s AKM . This is the finest custom built AK monet can buy.
This rifle is one of Kreb's original custom builds, using the Russian Saiga rifle receiver (the same as used by the Russian military for their AK100 series weapons).The trigger group components are precision surface ground and polished to Krebs Custom specifications, with a two stage format (1/2 inch take up with clean, crisp break). The hammer sear is radially cut and polished. The bolt face is polished adding enhanced relibility to an already incredibly reliable system. The receiver is industrially tumbled to remove any burrs, sharp corners or rough edges. The rifle is then finished with a flat black, baked on, synthetic alkyd finish, making it impervious to rust and solvents normally used in the care and maintenance of the AK47. Additonally, the Krebs Custom AK platform has been enhanced with the M16 A2 front and rear sight, and birdcage flash hider. Other improvements over Kalashnikov's original design include a rock solid, integral M1913 picatinny top rail for mounting optics, and a numbered lower, right and left tri-rail on the fore end, with removeable rail covers. Finally, there is a Krebs Custom exclusive safety lever on the left side of the receiver (thumb activated for right handed shooters: see pic), as well as the traditional safety lever on the right side of the receiver.

I replaced the fixed stock with the VLTOR M4 tube adaptor and a LMT SOPMOD as well as the SAW grip I exchanged for the US Palm grip.

I'm looking to trade this for other 7.62x39 AKM rifles. Open to any and all offers as long as their quality builds . (No century ) unless maybe you have a dozen unfired WASR's email me at [email protected]

Screenshot_20221230_074757_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221230_075035_Gallery.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top