JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kongsberg m1914 made in 1947 last year of production only 518 made. may post pictures if there is interest. most of the blueing is left, or parkerized? not sure what they did then. full functional and all part numbers match. $2500

updated with pics.

Well, bad on me, but I've never heard of this make or model, so if you perhaps would post some pictures it would save me and perhaps some serious collector the hassle of doing the research.

Nothing like a picture. It can be worth... well you know.
HB

Well, bad on me, but I've never heard of this make or model, so if you perhaps would post some pictures it would save me and perhaps some serious collector the hassle of doing the research.

Nothing like a picture. It can be worth... well you know.
HB

I'm not even a minor collector, and I know what these are....

Get an estimate from Cabelas. Then repost it here and other gun sites with a 25%+ markup above their offer. I saw a WW2 Kongsberg recently for sale in very good condition with Nazi markings for $2,900. Yours may be a bit high for a post war model.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews