JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Walla Walla/PDX
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is a feeler post for my T99 Arisaka. I will include more pictures when I get a moment to do so.

The rifle has seen some things, that's for sure. I bought it from a pawn shop who purchased it from an estate many years ago, so I do not know the story on the stock. It appears that a bullet or piece of shrapnel impacted the rear of the stock at some point, of when I can only assume was during its service. The dust cover does not match, and the entire front stock past the barrel band slides forward during recoil and disconnects from the stock (I tried tightening up everything but it still happens, perhaps someone else more knowledgable could figure out what's awry here).

The marking indicates this rifle was built in the Kokura arsenal in Tokyo.

Included is 20 rounds of PCI, 15 rounds of vintage Norma, and 20 rounds of Hornady Match in 7.7 Japanese.

I'm located in Walla Walla but may be traveling to Vancouver/Portland the week of the 7th, should anyone be interested in meeting in the area.
Price is OBO, not looking for any trades.

IMG_20171014_202122.jpg IMG_20171014_202136.jpg IMG_20171014_202152.jpg IMG_20171014_202205.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is certainly is Kokura Arsenal made and shares the very similar stacked cannonball Koishikawa crest but that factory in Tokyo was closed by the time any Types 99's were made. This is 24th series.

The reason the stock forward of the second barrel band is lose might be because it has been duffle cut. A serviceman most likely brought it home in a duffle bag and due to the length of the stock had to cut it down to fit. You can verify this by taking the front two barrel bands off.
Hope that helps and GLWS.

The reason the stock forward of the second barrel band is lose might be because it has been duffle cut. A serviceman most likely brought it home in a duffle bag and due to the length of the stock had to cut it down to fit. You can verify this by taking the front two barrel bands off.
Hope that helps and GLWS.
Weird that they cut it since so many brought captured ones back fully assembled other than the bolts

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top