JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Knoxx Stock stock for an Remington 870. Fits 12g and 20g. 5 position if i remember correctly, pistol grip, and a 5 shell holder attachment than can be removed and replaced with a cheek pad/rest.

Looking to trade for a holster for a glock 19. Prefer a concealment holster. Also will take factory glock mags, or 9mm ammo. Shoot me a pm with what you'd like to trade.

Would like to keep the value of the traded items about the same. i can take pictures of said item.

I'm in Portland.
Thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Here's the pics. I cannot find a model number on the stock, but after some googling it isn't a Gen 2. It's the original model. I bought it about 3 years ago from a buddy who had it on a 20G 870 express and put about 25 or 50 rounds on it.

Apparently the shell holder, and cheek pad/riser is part of the 'power pack' extra.
The Glock mag in the pic is only to keep it level for the pics. This is not part of the trade ;)

IMAG0294.jpg
IMAG0295.jpg
IMAG0296.jpg
IMAG0297.jpg
IMAG0298.jpg
IMAG0299.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top