JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD

IMG_5045.JPG IMG_5047.JPG IMG_5049.JPG IMG_5057.JPG for trade
KAC SR 15 E3 Legacy 5.56
KAC fore grip
KAC rail covers
Sutefite KM3 white/IR light with tape switch
Surefire muzzle break

(Trijicon MRO w/ ADM qd mount not included but might consider it for the right trade)

Trade For hunting rifle or light tactical...

High quality AR 10 - .308 OR .260

High quality bolt guns (CZ, SAKO, TIKKA, built Rem 700, ect...)in .308, .260, 6.5 CM, maybe .300 win mag

I will consider a rifle plus cash or handgun or reloading equipment. The only handguns I'm looking for are
CZ 75 SP-01, CZ P-01, Glock 17, 20 or 40

I don't need a scope but I will look at all offers of equal value.

I have a Boyt AR hard case that I can add for more barter power...

Located in Keizer. I will meet from Portland to Eugene

Thanks

Last Edited:
I have a Glock 40 MOS with about 100 rounds through it. I have a couple hundred rounds of ammo and a nice custom Diamond D Leather chest rig with spare mag holder ($225), and a set of Advanced Tactical Solutions sights ($100) I've not even installed yet. Bought the gun new, has factory box and accessories (includes three 15rd magazines). Does that interest you?

I have a Glock 40 MOS with about 100 rounds through it. I have a couple hundred rounds of ammo and a nice custom Diamond D Leather chest rig with spare mag holder ($225), and a set of Advanced Tactical Solutions sights ($100) I've not even installed yet. Bought the gun new, has factory box and accessories (includes three 15rd magazines). Does that interest you?

Only if you have a hunting rifle in the calibers I listed as well. Or you can cover the rest of the value in cash.

My bad
Cash value
$1,600 for rifle only
$1,750 rifle + Surefire light
Add $400 for MRO w/ ADM mount

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.