JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

This seems to be precisely the place that I have been looking for. I am an amateur weekend shooter with extensive firearms training from the Marine Corps Infantry. If there is anyone from the area that would like to get together let me know.

Regards

Where are you shooting at?

I do most of my shooting out at a location in Dewatto. The link provided below will bring you to the last page of the appropriate thread. The first post on that page contains a link to a Bing Map where you will see an arial. Further down I provided a picture of the area where we do pistol shooting. If you look at the map and minus it a click or two you will see another open area across the road, this is where we do a bit of shotgun and rifle work (limited). As a group we have worked to keep that area clean so I request that you do the same so that it wont get closed like the countless others that had been trashed and abused. Thanks

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664&highlight=kitsap&page=5

I say "Welcome from the Columbia River Gorge" but I was born in Bremerton and grew up on Clear Creak Rd. literally 50 yards from the Poulsbo Sportsman's Club. I noticed the TRD thing also.....Toyota and 1911 :confused: I might think that was strange if I wasn't a 1911 freak that drives a FJ Cruiser. Good to have you on board :s0155:

Welcome. I am in the same county and I shoot at Bremerton Rifle and Revolver club and Pousbo sportsmans club. I notice that you have the "TRD" in your handle. Are you a fellow Toyota owner?

You are correct. Although, I'm not too sure that Toyota thought real hard before abbreviating Toyota Racing Development into TRD (sounds turd). I've had a few 1911 lovers PM me with "my 1911 is not a turd!" Either way, thanks for the welcome.

091-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR