Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kitsap Co., Washington

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TRD1911, May 2, 2010.

1. TRD1911

TRD1911 Kitsap, A-stan Member

Hello all,

This seems to be precisely the place that I have been looking for. I am an amateur weekend shooter with extensive firearms training from the Marine Corps Infantry. If there is anyone from the area that would like to get together let me know.

Regards

2. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Welcome aboard.

3. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Welcome from Oly.

4. TRD1911

Thanks guys, a ton of useful info has been found on here so far. I will definetly be recommending to others.

5. starlifter

starlifter Bremerton, WA New Member

Where are you shooting at?

6. TRD1911

I do most of my shooting out at a location in Dewatto. The link provided below will bring you to the last page of the appropriate thread. The first post on that page contains a link to a Bing Map where you will see an arial. Further down I provided a picture of the area where we do pistol shooting. If you look at the map and minus it a click or two you will see another open area across the road, this is where we do a bit of shotgun and rifle work (limited). As a group we have worked to keep that area clean so I request that you do the same so that it wont get closed like the countless others that had been trashed and abused. Thanks

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664&highlight=kitsap&page=5

7. Seafarinman

Seafarinman Washington State Member

Welcome. I am in the same county and I shoot at Bremerton Rifle and Revolver club and Pousbo sportsmans club. I notice that you have the "TRD" in your handle. Are you a fellow Toyota owner?

8. GRUNDEL

GRUNDEL Washougal Area Active Member

I say "Welcome from the Columbia River Gorge" but I was born in Bremerton and grew up on Clear Creak Rd. literally 50 yards from the Poulsbo Sportsman's Club. I noticed the TRD thing also.....Toyota and 1911 :confused: I might think that was strange if I wasn't a 1911 freak that drives a FJ Cruiser. Good to have you on board :thumbup:

9. Celtic Armory

Celtic Armory Port Orchard, WA Member

Hey there, I'm in Port Orchard and go to Kitsap Rifle and Revolver club once in a while. I'm a member there.:D

10. Bruce

Bruce Jefferson County, Wa Member

Howdy, and Semper Fi.

11. TRD1911

You are correct. Although, I'm not too sure that Toyota thought real hard before abbreviating Toyota Racing Development into TRD (sounds turd). I've had a few 1911 lovers PM me with "my 1911 is not a turd!" Either way, thanks for the welcome.

091-1.jpg

12. TRD1911

Thanks

13. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWFA forum--you'll find plenty of folks up in your area to go shooting with===as the member list from WA. has really grown !
    steven