JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Flying back east end of the week to look at houses. Haven't got on a plane in maybe twenty years. Was just wondering if anyone has experience taking the Kitsap Shuttle to the airport? Is it ok, or would I be better off just taking a cab?

Thanks!

Is this them?

I just hire a car. They tend to cost less than a taxi and you get a better car, better driver and they show up on time. I don't know who covers your area though. I book the pickup for the return flight in the car on the way to the airport. They take the flight number so they know when you are landing. I call them when I pick up my bags and they magically appear when I step outside. Do not use shared cars for the return as you will get boned if you are the last person dropped off. This is all data from a few years ago as I don't fly much anymore.

I tried uber for my last airport ride about a year ago.. no show! Crickets! Called a taxi. Other than that big fubar I've never had a problem with uber.

You mean Uber?
No, like a car service. Not a limo and not a taxi. Way more professional than Uber or a taxi. There may be fewer of them in your area but there should be somebody. Limo services often have less fancy, but still full-size cars. Usually a Crown Vic or a Town Car but not stretched, no bar or anything. Just a comfortable car and good customer service. In my experience they cost less than a taxi. You have to schedule them ahead of time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top