JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Next time these guys are off base, someone needs to be armed and ready.

About 30 minutes later came a second call via 911: "26 spec op military members doing training at the airport," the log states. "Hunkered down in a hangar wondering where help is."

Next time these guys are off base, someone needs to be armed and ready.

About 30 minutes later came a second call via 911: "26 spec op military members doing training at the airport," the log states. "Hunkered down in a hangar wondering where help is."
I will preface this by saying I am a HUGE supporter of our military men snd women who serve.

Add in ..."26 Special Ops soldiers on a training mission called the California police not once, but twice for help....26 Special Ops...called the police...twice...."

From the Wiki: "The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne), abbreviated as 160th SOAR (A), is a special operations force of the United States Army that provides helicopter aviation support for general purpose forces and special operations forces. Its missions have included attack, assault, and reconnaissance, and these missions are usually conducted at night, at high speeds, low altitudes, and on short notice.

Upon joining the 160th, all soldiers are assigned to "Green Platoon", in which they receive intensive training in 'advanced methods of the five basic combat skills: first responder, land navigation, combatives, weapons and teamwork'."

Firearms or not, what prevented them from taking action to neutralize and restrain him?

This seems so bizarre.

I will preface this by saying I am a HUGE supporter of our military men snd women who serve.

Add in ..."26 Special Ops soldiers on a training mission called the California police not once, but twice for help....26 Special Ops...called the police...twice...."

From the Wiki: "The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne), abbreviated as 160th SOAR (A), is a special operations force of the United States Army that provides helicopter aviation support for general purpose forces and special operations forces. Its missions have included attack, assault, and reconnaissance, and these missions are usually conducted at night, at high speeds, low altitudes, and on short notice.

Upon joining the 160th, all soldiers are assigned to "Green Platoon", in which they receive intensive training in 'advanced methods of the five basic combat skills: first responder, land navigation, combatives, weapons and teamwork'."

Firearms or not, what prevented them from taking action to neutralize and restrain him?

This seems so bizarre

I think there is something about US military personnel not being allowed to act as civilian law enforcement, or using force of any kind on civilians if they aren't actively on the duty as MP/military law enforcement, or if they aren't acting in the job of civilian LE? I could be wrong? Veterans and current serving Military, correct me if I'm wrong?

So.. we had a ninja break into a home in Portland and now a ninja attacks some troops in California.

Is the government going to try and address this surge in ninja activities?

I read somewhere that the shooting wasn't in the script. Ford was sick the day they filmed that scene. It took several takes and he was exhausted, so he ad-libbed shooting the guy.
Seems confirmed, the writers had planned a long choreographed scene where Indy fought the swordsman with his bullwhip, but Ford was indeed fighting a stomach illness and he adlibbed the scene and Lucas apparently decided it was better this way

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top