JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are there still any places selling parts that havent been raided? I've got an itch to do up another since it could be about 4-12 months wait on the form 4s sitting in jail.

@wired you still making pew pews?

Are there still any places selling parts that havent been raided? I've got an itch to do up another since it could be about 4-12 months wait on the form 4s sitting in jail.

@wired you still making pew pews?
Not for sale. I haven't been following the raids lately. I think most of the tube guys have been shut down though. I know quite a few are left though.

Not for sale. I haven't been following the raids lately. I think most of the tube guys have been shut down though. I know quite a few are left though.
Thanks, haven't seen anything form 1 suppressor posted by you in a bit, so I took that as kind of a sign things are slowing within the industry, or you have too many? ;)

I'll do a dumpster dive into the ones I recall existing. I kind of want a 5-6" titanium 9mm can.

Too many might be a bit of an understatement. Been concentrating more on SBRs the last year. Just about new gunned out though. Might take a rest

Lots of reloading. Going out next weekend

PXL_20210806_210926752.jpg

That they do...and cheaper than Berrys copper plated. I'll have to look into these.
Last I checked they are still backlogged. I usually order 10-12 thousand on Black Friday as they run a decent discount for that amount.

Just checked, still about 10 week shipping estimate…

Last I checked they are still backlogged. I usually order 10-12 thousand on Black Friday as they run a decent discount for that amount.

Just checked, still about 10 week shipping estimate…
Well I got bullets for the time being, might as well put in an order now. I take it you like shooting them considering your 10-12 thousand order.

Well I got bullets for the time being, might as well put in an order now. I take it you like shooting them considering your 10-12 thousand order.
Yep. Switched to them a few years back. Last order was BF 2019, with reduced shooting and lack of primers, I still (maybe) have 2000 from that order. Didn't order any last year as they didn't even try to run any sort of BF promotion. They might not this year either. I was about 3-4 cases of there 115s a year. Now, well you know! I haven't been shooting 9mm like I used to.

Yep. Switched to them a few years back. Last order was BF 2019, with reduced shooting and lack of primers, I still (maybe) have 2000 from that order. Didn't order any last year as they didn't even try to run any sort of BF promotion. They might not this year either. I was about 3-4 cases of there 115s a year. Now, well you know! I haven't been shooting 9mm like I used to.
I feel ya. I need to slow down. Been going to the range at least once a week and my primer stockpile is dwindling faster than I would like it too.

I feel ya. I need to slow down. Been going to the range at least once a week and my primer stockpile is dwindling faster than I would like it too.
I purchased a bunch of those wolf primers some 5-6 years ago I want to say. Thought I was "good" by just buying some 1000 boxes here and there to supplement the stored bulk. Never figured a two year stretch would happen where they would become extremely hard to get and that they would increase in price so badly. Bad timing and poor inventory of my stock might have also been the issue, but I still like to blame Covid instead of myself!

I purchased a bunch of those wolf primers some 5-6 years ago I want to say. Thought I was "good" by just buying some 1000 boxes here and there to supplement the stored bulk. Never figured a two year stretch would happen where they would become extremely hard to get and that they would increase in price so badly. Bad timing and poor inventory of my stock might have also been the issue, but I still like to blame Covid instead of myself!
hahaha yea early pandemic I had plenty of opportunity to stock up and decided "naw this will blow over soon" boy was I wrong....still covids fault though lol

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews