Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

kinda new

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by pappy, Feb 11, 2011.

1. pappy

pappy Nehalem, Or Member

I am new to posting but have been reading and buying for a couple of years here. I really enjoy all of the people and info here and thought I would introduce myself.
    I go by Pappy my name is Mark most call me (Big Mark) I am 54yrs old. My wife and I are disabled and do a lot of fishing and hunting and we are just starting to hunt coyote's and varmint's, I have been hunting deer and elk sense I was 10 or 11yrs old, my wife has just been at it for the last 4 or 5yrs trying to kill but she has beeh hunting with family off ond on sense a kid. We are excited for this new adventure and hope to have so stories to share.
    We also have a couple off big quads and a couple of boats so we get out to play alot and looking to play a hole lot more. See ya out there!!!
    Thank you for this wonderful web site I hope to contribute in the future. :thumbup:

Pappy

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

3. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome to the site!! Joey and I like to ride quads too :)