JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Kimber Warrior that's had just a "little" bit of work done. Gun has been dead nuts reliable with all manner of ammo. I can't say the finish is perfect, as this was a go-to sidearm for training the past several years for myself and the previous owner. Details- Kimber Warrior from some of the earlier days of this model. K1707xx serial. Three dot night sights, factory trigger but defensive carry "tuned" by Chuck Rogers. ~4.5lbs. Also had Golfball treatment and lower refinish done by Chuck Rogers, front strap and MSH. Front strap undercut slightly by Chuck Rogers. Left side ambi safety contoured by Larry Vickers for comfort, and refinished by Chuck Rogers during golfball work. If you know much about 1911's those are two THE best 'Smith's out there. I have lots of mags available depending on what's worked out (working on getting a count).

Will sell for $1400 cash for limited time
or cash +/- trade. NOTE: If you PM me and don't hear back, it's probably because your offer was soooo far out of line I'm not going to waste my time. No I will not trade straight across for your Glock, No I will not trade for your stock Colt- unless it was made before ~1944 and is in 95%+ condition preferably with boxes etc.

Looking for trades (+cash depending on the trade) - AK47/74, 1911 9mm and mags for same, M&P 17rd 9mm mags M&P45 mags, AICS mags, AR type, "tactical" bolt guns, 9mm ammo, 45acp, 260rem, 308win, 7.62x39, Remington 870/1100/11-87 or ??

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.