JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got a Kimber Ultra Carry Crimson 1911 for sale but preferably trade. The gun is in about 95% Condition and has about 400 rounds through it. Grip laser works perfectly and gun shoots flawlessly like all kimbers do. I have the original box, papers, crimson trace warranty, and manual. I also am including the following:

-Kramer Royal Belt holster (Cost $140)
-Kramer IWB Horsehide Holster (Cost $65)
-Uncle Mikes Holster ($10)
-Blackhawk Belt slide Holster ($25)
-Approx 150 rounds

I am open to trades including any compact or subcompact pistols. Value of my gun was $1200 new and I will require cash on your side for most trades. I prefer trades but the sale price if you are interested in just purchasing is $950. Extremely interested in the following trades though:

-Glock Compact / Subcompact
-All steel Kahrs
-Compact Sigs
-Feel free to hit me up with any other offers

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me via PM here on the site. For faster response I can be reached at [email protected] or at 253-326-2547 (Text)

I'm good with $950. I'll send you a check which you can deposit and wait for it to clear. I am leaving town for a week starting tomorrow so I don't want it shipped right away anyway. I am an FFL so it can be shipped direct to me. To whom do I make out the check and where do I send it?

Rich

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.