JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$
1200.00 I have a super Carry pro hd for sale with two magazines. 400 fmj rounds down the pipe. Kimbers break in is 600. This is an awesome firearm and hate to get rid of it but times are tough. Comes with case and the mags plus one box 50 rounds federal fmj. If your left handed I'll throw in a conceal holster. 541 285 1571. Roseburg area. Trades and cash will be possible

Last Edited:
$
1200.00 I have a super Carry pro hd for sale with two magazines. 400 fmj rounds down the pipe. Kimbers break in is 600. This is an awesome firearm and hate to get rid of it but times are tough. Comes with case and the mags plus one box 50 rounds federal fmj. If your left handed I'll throw in a conceal holster. 541 285 1571. Roseburg area. Trades and cash will be possible
How about some pictures?

$

image.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.