JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a mint kimber with case clips and kimber holster with LG-401 P4 Pro-Custom by crimson trace. These are the carbon finish. Gun only has a box though it and is in mint shape. $1250 with CWP or trade for a very nice varmit 22.250 or 308. Tactical BB. I will post pictures tomorrow. I'm basically looking for a tack driver.

Price break down.

Kimber $1000 Before tax
laser grip $369
Kimber holster with kimber name on it $100
Xtra Pro Tac clip $35.

I'm into this thing $1500

IMAG0455.jpg

Last Edited:
This pistol is a nice gun he will trade a really nice rifle it would half to be something special like a 25.06 or a varment 22.250 or a 308 with a bull barrel fluted or not or a tactical and with a top of the line scope and no junk I've seen this gun and it has a lot of extras

This pistol is a nice gun he will trade a really nice rifle it would half to be something special like a 25.06 or a varment 22.250 or a 308 with a bull barrel fluted or not or a tactical and with a top of the line scope and no junk I've seen this gun and it has a lot of extras

Lowerd the price to $1250.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.