JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a stainless Pro Carry II with the case and all original paperwork and the factory 7 round mag that came with it. Original price was $850. It is a little over a year old and has just over 500 rounds through it and is broken in properly. I also have two KimPro 8 round mags ($30 each). I am left handed so I had to put an anbi-safety on it ($57.95). It has the Wolff recoil and firing pin springs ($20-Kimber used too weak of a spring in the Pro and Ultra models to make it easier to manually cycle the slide. This led to FTF problems as well as ejection problems). I had Meprolight night sights added ($80) and I also replaced the factory polymer main spring housing with a Fusion alloy mainspring housing with chain link pattern ($30). I also added the front strap stippling for a bit better grip. This is the add on plate that is held on by the grips and I made sure that I used some tape on the underside so it didn't scratch the finish ($20). It also has the updated slide stop ($19.95-Kimber had to take a little material off the inside where the follower in the magazine would activate the slide stop. They manufactured the originals too thick and the next round in the magazine would sometimes activate the slide stop and lock the slide back even though the magazine wasn't empty). There are a couple of marks on the frame where the safety slides up and down and a very light idiot mark that could probably be rubbed out. I carried this gun and it's not a safe queen so I didn't worry about it. I was always very prompt and meticulous about cleaning and lubrication and the barrel has absolutely no rust spots on it (contrary to popular belief, most Kimber models don't use stainless barrels. They use raw steel barrels because it's stronger but it will also rust if it's not protected with a very light coat of oil). There is also a left handed Blackhawk CQC IWB holster ($45) and mag pouch ($20) to go with it. If you're not left handed, sell it as it's not really adding anything to the price of the package. I also have all of the factory take off parts (main spring housing, sights, slide stop, etc). So the total it would cost you to build a package like this is $1202.90.

I would like to trade for either a Kimber Solo (two tone or stainless) or maybe look at a Sig P938 Blackwood or Equinox (I have a P238 and love it). If you have one of these, contact me and we can work out the details. If somebody wanted to buy this package, I would take $800. You must sign a bill of sale and have valid Oregon ID and a CHL or law enforcement ID is preferable.

Kimber 05.jpg

Kimber 06.jpg

Kimber 07.jpg

Kimber 08.jpg

Kimber 04.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.