JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Would like a single action/double action decocker and .22 or small carry and Thank you to all VETERANS onthis day and everyday!
I have a Kimber Pro Carry II with night sights. I don't know a ton about the pistol but it was a show piece for a local gunsmith and he did a lot of work to it. It has the ambi-safety, trigger work, grip work and that is what I know but I am not the gun expert, just like shooting. It is a flawless shooter.
comes with:
440 rounds
4 Wilson Combat Mags
1 kimber mag
1 Galco IWB Holster
1 Dual mag Fobus Holster
Breakdown of ammo:
200 UMC 320gr
50 Blazer 230gr
50 PMC 230gr
40 Hornady 200gr XTP
20 Hornady 230gr +P
20 Hornady hp XTP
60 Hornady 230 TAP +P

The Crossbreed was sold. I am looking at an interesting multi-gun trade. If you have a .45 to trade, I would like to keep my ammo. As far as a price, the pistol itself, 950; the package 1200

I am sorry, I cannot find the card. He is out of state now and still has his Oregon phone #. He was in the Portland area but I bought this from the guy he sold it to. I called him once and I just remember that he had moved out of state.

because i care :)

100_2503.jpg

100_2502.jpg

100_2501.jpg

100_2500.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.