JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Kimber Stainless II and a Bond Arms Derringer chambered in .45LC/410 shot shell for sale. Both are in like new condition without a mark on them. The 1911 comes with a Kimber tac-mag. The Bond Derringer has been fired 25 times and the 1911 around 300 total. Ideally, I'd like to sell them as a pair for $1100. But I'll split them up if I have to. $800 for the 1911 and $300 for the Bond derringer. I'm in Eugene, email me if your interested [email protected]

Which Bond Arms Derringer model is it? (the image doesn't show on my computer). The barrel may indicate .410 length. Cabela's has a listing of the different Bond Arms Derringer models, too.

Which Bond Arms Derringer model is it? (the image doesn't show on my computer). The barrel may indicate .410 length. Cabela's has a listing of the different Bond Arms Derringer models, too.

That's a Bond Arms Snake Slayer. It has a 3 1/2 inch barrel and is chambered in 45 colt/3 inch .410 shot. Additional barrels can be purchased directly from Bond Arms in pretty much any caliber you'd like. They ship them directly to your door, no FFL needed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top