JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Since you've been dropping the price, and I seem to have something that you are interested in, why are we being snippy over $50 bucks? I'm not going to trade + $50, but you will like this AR. I would rather trade than sell for obvious reasons.
Thinik about it.
P.S. It will cost me about $35 bucks just to drive up there. Give me a break. It's not like you're deluged with offers. I'll even throw in three more mags.

"I really like the Kimber, but I've got a sale offer at $725.

Thanks.
Buzz"

Sooo ummmm, what am I supposed to be considering still as this is the last message I had??

OK, 7/4 is over. Actually, all I'm trying to point out is that the AR market is not "dead". I would rather trade than sell. I would like to trade straight across and I'll drive to you and eat the gas cost. AR plus 5 mags, 1 20 and 4 30 rd. Is that a deal?
If so email me at [email protected].

Last Edited:
:s0113:I guess you are supposed to be overwhelmed with his ability to produce SO MUCH cash so quickly. As if................

On a serious note, could this lower be used with a standard 1911 upper?

I'm honestly not 100%. I tried to verify and got both answers- though the reason I saw was the AL frame, which is in use by many manufacturers so........ Maybe? haha

:s0113:I guess you are supposed to be overwhelmed with his ability to produce SO MUCH cash so quickly. As if................

On a serious note, could this lower be used with a standard 1911 upper?

I don't think so... The frame does not have an ejector.
kimber22-02.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.