JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I had this gun up before but with the site upgrade the prefix changed to Oregon instead of Washington and couldn't be changed back. I would prefer not to ship so reposting.

I'm looking to trade my Kimber Pro CDP. It is an original Series 1 gun so no Schwartz safety like the current versions. I am the original owner and would estimate that the gun has had maybe 400 rds fired through it.

It has been carried a bit so it has a few light marks and a little wear on the bluing of main spring housing and where the safety and slide release rub the frame but nothing major or photographable to speak of. Any shiny spots in the pics is Slide Glide Lube.

The sights are original and the tritium is starting to dim. The only change from factory is that i replaced the gray plastic mainspring housing with a blued metal Wilson Combat mainspring housing. I have the factory grey plastic mainspring housing which is included.

I have the original factory box and advertising literature but no idea where the owners manual went.

It has 1 factory 7rd mag and I will include the 8rd Wilson Combat mag pictured.

Depending on the deal offered i have a set of blue and black Carbon Creation carbon fiber flat bottomed grips for a magwell and an extended 10rd ProMag magazine and a Galco black leather OWB holster that can be worked in.

I don't have any particular trades in mind but trying to find a nice carry gun for my fiance. I know that these series 1's are sought after and know what it is worth. Any trade offers +/- cash should include the cash figure.

No low end firearms trade offers please.

20140310_115936.jpg

2762422_02_kimber_pro_cdp_series_1_640.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top