Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kimber Pro CDP II

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by JEG, Aug 9, 2009.

1. JEG

JEG Western Washington Member

Hey there I have a Kimber PRO CDP II that will come with 2 mags, OD Green Grips, Rosewood Grips and a soft case that will be included. Below are links from the Kimber website of the exact gun. Suggested Retail is $1320. I will get some pictures taken here shortly. I am willing to listen to all offers as far as trades go. I will take $850 cash. I will post 2 links with more info on the gun. I do not really need to get rid of this so I will no go below $850 unless for some unforeseen reason I all the sudden need cash bad. I am basically more interested in trade offers as of right now. I am looking for something with some Crimson trace grips on it that is around the same value as my firearm. I am looking for something mainly for concealed carry. I really like the Para Warhawg.

First Link.
    http://www.kimberamerica.com/pistols/cdp/

Second Link.
    http://www.kimberamerica.com/pistols/cdp/pro_cdp_II/

2. badclam

badclam willapa bay Sunny SW WA Active Member

can you give a basic history.Did you buy it new? ball park round count?Any FTF or FTE problems with any ammo.Are the sights still bright?
    Thanks

3. JEG

Here are some pics of the actual firearm. Thanks everyone for the interest. As of right now I still have it but there has been alot of interest in it. I am not the original owner. There have been around 550 to 700 rounds down the barrel from what im told and I would have to say that match's up with what I see. Night sights are still pretty darn bright.

IMGP2183-1.jpg
    IMGP2191.jpg
    IMGP2180.jpg
    IMGP2177.jpg
    IMGP2175.jpg
    IMGP2192.jpg
    IMGP2190.jpg
    IMGP2181.jpg
    IMGP2185.jpg
    IMGP2174.jpg

4. TommyJ

TommyJ Eastern Washington New Member

You have a PM, TJ

5. cobra150

cobra150 beaverton Member

Nice, Just what I have been looking for. Too bad your in WA.

6. JEG

SOLD SOLD SOLD! Thanks everyone for the interest!

JEG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.