JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey there I have a Kimber PRO CDP II that will come with 2 mags, OD Green Grips, Rosewood Grips and a soft case that will be included. Below are links from the Kimber website of the exact gun. Suggested Retail is $1320. I will get some pictures taken here shortly. I am willing to listen to all offers as far as trades go. I will take $850 cash. I will post 2 links with more info on the gun. I do not really need to get rid of this so I will no go below $850 unless for some unforeseen reason I all the sudden need cash bad. I am basically more interested in trade offers as of right now. I am looking for something with some Crimson trace grips on it that is around the same value as my firearm. I am looking for something mainly for concealed carry. I really like the Para Warhawg.

First Link.
<broken link removed>

Second Link.
<broken link removed>

Here are some pics of the actual firearm. Thanks everyone for the interest. As of right now I still have it but there has been alot of interest in it. I am not the original owner. There have been around 550 to 700 rounds down the barrel from what im told and I would have to say that match's up with what I see. Night sights are still pretty darn bright.

IMGP2183-1.jpg
IMGP2191.jpg
IMGP2180.jpg
IMGP2177.jpg
IMGP2175.jpg
IMGP2192.jpg
IMGP2190.jpg
IMGP2181.jpg
IMGP2185.jpg
IMGP2174.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.