JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi Folks:

I bought this like new Kimber from another member a short time ago thinking I may like a gun with a laser. After handling it a few times and trying to pick up a target with the laser I decided it is not for me. I comes with 3 mags, box, Kimber bag, tuning tools for the laser and all paperwork.

Cash price is $575 and split transfer in or near Tacoma.

Only trades I would consider are Kimber Micro 9 without laser and $.
Sig P938 SAS with extras like I have with the Kimber. No laser

Thanks for looking:

James

20180219_153002_resized.jpg 20180219_153027_resized.jpg 20180219_153011_resized.jpg

Hi Folks:

I bought this like new Kimber from another member a short time ago thinking I may like a gun with a laser. After handling it a few times and trying to pick up a target with the laser I decided it is not for me. I comes with 3 mags, box, Kimber bag, tuning tools for the laser and all paperwork.

Cash price is $575 and split transfer in or near Tacoma.

Only trades I would consider are Kimber Micro 9 without laser and $.
Sig P938 SAS with extras like I have with the Kimber. No laser

Thanks for looking:

James

View attachment 432838 View attachment 432839 View attachment 432840
Hi, I am looking at a kimber 9 with laser right now. I live in Battle Ground WA. down by Vancouver. I do however drive truck and am only home certain days. If we agreed though I would like to set up something or somewhere to meet

Hi:

One of the other memebrs emailed me last night letting me know he will buy it so I will let you know if that deal falls through. Sometime today I will put sold on the add.
James

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.