JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I simply can't imagine a better micro 9mm than my P938. I pocket carry it with a Crimson Trace trigger guard laser and you don't even know it's there. I swore off Kimbers after my brother in law's (and many others') bad experience with the Kimber Solo.

So I've had a few of the p938s and I for some reason fell in love with the Micro 9, so I bought one and put up the 938 for sale. The biggest downside to the micro 9 is that it has plain black sights unless you get the crimson trace laser. The trigger was a little grittier but it's exactly the same as the sig, so I polished it up and its nice now. The thing that sold the Kimber to me I think was that the barrel to slide fit is sooo much better than I could ever find on any of the sigs, even if their accuracy was good.

So when I got it home and I took it apart, it's the EXACT same gun as the sig. . . same internals and everything. might even be interchangeable parts! The grips are different and they shape the slide and frame differently but the workings are all the same.

Oh, and the magazines are the same manufacturer as the sig mags, so instead of trying to find "Kimber" mags for the micro 9 you can just buy the slightly easier to find 938 mags

Pulled thr trigger on the 9mm LG model.
Just waiting on BGC
749 at Keith's

BGC took under 20 minutes.

Last Edited:
Range report
Flawless with hornady 124gr custom and sig 115 performance and my reloads.

No FTF or FTE of any kind.....

And YES 6 rd sig 938 mags work
And YES modified extended base pads will work this gives you 8rds in the gun..

Also most if not all 938 holsters will work. And untill I find a couple I like, I'm using my Bianchi model 82 that I use with my 3 inch EMP not a perfect fit but since it locks on the trigger guard it's safe and secure.

Laser was on the money from the factory, as accurate as my gals 938!

20161004_165901.jpg

The open top holster is for a bersa model 85 made by Ted blocker and it's a perfect fit and a IWB .

Ran another 100 rds makes a total of 250 and NO malfunctions.

It's half way thru the EDC test. Will clean before the next 250 is shot.

So far I'm really pleased with it, my gals 938 has about 750 trouble free rds thru it and she loves it. She retired her 6906 as a EDC because it was getting heavy after 10yrs of EDC.

So my wife bought a 938 and so did my sister about 2 years ago when they came out, or shortly there after, I loved it so much I bought one, and then sold it to my Mom and bought another one that matched my 1911 :) Absolutely love the 938, its a sweet shooting pistol and carries like a dream, price tag is steep, but you pay for a quality firearm thats for sure!

20160118_171831.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads