JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimbe-grand-raptor-2-1911-45auto.jpg

I recently received a Kimber 1911 Grand Raptor II in trade for a motorcycle I sold. It's a pretty nice gun and appears to be very low wear, however I think a gun like this is bit rich for my blood! It's hard to justify owning a gun worth this much at this point in my life. These go for $1300-1400 brand new all day long and when you see it and hold it you'll know why! I've had gun shops offer me anywhere from $800-900 outright for this gun as is, so you can bet it would cost more to buy from them! For these reasons I feel confident that $1000 is a fair cash request on this.

I am willing to take trades: I am specifically looking for handguns, I have most of the rifles I care to own at the moment. I would like a .38 special revolver that is reasonable for concealed carry, and I want a .22lr hand gun for cheap fun shooting practice. I -really- want the new Ruger SR22 hand gun. I'm not opposed to a good 9mm handgun as well that is reasonable for concealed carry as well. I am coming in at 25% under MSRP of a new gun, so I expect your trades will come in at or better than 25% off MSRP depending on their condition. I know gun prices, I know how to use google as well and the forum here, we'll be keeping the trades equal.

Oregon Face to face sales only, must have valid Oregon drivers license. Sorry if you live in washington, I don't want to deal with shipping and all that blah blah.

kimbe-grand-raptor-2-1911-45auto.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.