JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is posted over at SGN too if you need a little more credibility..

It includes everything that came with it new and the original "peanut butter" G-10 grips. Grips on it now are Ergo Grips, and soft 3M non-skid tape on the front strap (much more grip and waaay more comfortable than skateboard tape/ also removes clean leaving no gunk on the finish). Gun has a minor scuff or two, and very minor holster wear at the muzzle.

Gun has about 700 rounds through it and you will get my gun log that has tracked every single bullet that has passed through the barrel. This gun is armorer owned and meticulously maintained, and comes with a few upgrades:

Wilson Combat spring set installed.
Professionally tuned extractor.
Polished feed ramp
Wilson Combat "Bullet Proof" ambi-safety.

This gun is accurate, reliable, and very cool. Please take it and put 10 times the amount of rounds through it I have. I also have a weapon light and CQC holster available for it if you want (not free, but cheaper than buying new)

Gun is located in Seattle, and ask that you come to me. Cash only, and I need to see an ID with your CCW or LE credentials/ Ill show you mine too.

I can try to ship through an FFL, but you will have to do all the legwork to set it up.

Save your PMs and call/ text me at 757.535.1233

photo-11.jpg

photo-12.jpg