JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this after wanting a 1911 for some time, I'm ready to go back to a DA 9mm. I'm really wanting a Italian inox 92. Not wanting the black trigger / hammer version. Maybe a Beretta cougar, HK USP full size, or even a Taurus judge. I have 100+ rounds of target. 45 , 2 wilson combat mags, case tools and paperwork. And new VZ grips. Yes idiot mark, not sure how people do that. I had no issues at all, and this is my first 1911. I never had a single issue with any ammo, but a buddy had issues, limp wristing lololol. Pics here in a second. Better pics to follow. Dang that's the best pic on hand lol. Standard sights btw. Oh cash price 700 with ammo 675 without. 750 trade value.

IMG_20110311_190825.jpg
IMG_20110311_190832.jpg
IMG_20110311_190839.jpg
IMG_20110311_190847.jpg

I got this after wanting a 1911 for some time, I'm ready to go back to a DA 9mm. I'm really wanting a Italian inox 92. Not wanting the black trigger / hammer version. Maybe a Beretta cougar, HK USP full size, or even a Taurus judge. I have 100+ rounds of target. 45 , 2 wilson combat mags, case tools and paperwork. And new VZ grips. Yes idiot mark, not sure how people do that. I had no issues at all, and this is my first 1911. I never had a single issue with any ammo, but a buddy had issues, limp wristing lololol. Pics here in a second. Better pics to follow. Dang that's the best pic on hand lol. Standard sights btw. Oh cash price 700 with ammo 675 without. 750 trade value.

IMG_20110216_034504.jpg

I have a sweet Beretta Cougar with extra exotic wood grip pannels, and 4 mags:two original 10-round mags and two 15-round mags. Low round count and very accurate if you are interested in a trade. Could send pictures if interested.

All PM's replied, nothing 100% yet, jump on the offers there have been some good ones so far. I'm getting tempted. New pictures up.

Its got the tried and true internal extractor.

Nothings 100% yet many offers to consider, there are 3 I'm seriously pondering, its not easy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.