JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$775
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
45 ACP
City
ridgefield
State
Washington
I have a kimber custom crimson (laser) carry 2 for sale. Gun is basically brand new, has just been sitting in the safe. There is the tiniest bit of wear on the barrel, thats it. I am just looking for something different, that is why I am selling.

Very beautiful gun. One of those guns that just feels quality and looks amazing in your hand, feels very high end!

ORIGINAL case included! Just forgot a picture - nothing is wrong with it.

Will consider trade for a pistol with a red dot - I really want a sig 226 with romoe sight. Let me know what you've got.

kimber 2.jpg kimber 3.jpg kimber1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I updated the price today, because you can find them cheaper new than I had realized. They seem to go for about $900 new at some places. This new price reflects that.

ill give you 7 for it

No sorry. I should honestly probably have it higher as is, I've sold at least a dozen guns for $100 of new price since they are all barely used, just within the last 6 months. Even searching on gun deals the lowest is $950 for this and they aren't in stock anywhere. I'll take $775 though since it's what it's listed for. It's $1050-1100 most places and you buy new in WA the ffl has to collect tax if the site doesn't. So that's $100 too. Unlike used.

No sorry. I should honestly probably have it higher as is, I've sold at least a dozen guns for $100 of new price since they are all barely used, just within the last 6 months. Even searching on gun deals the lowest is $950 for this and they aren't in stock anywhere. I'll take $775 though since it's what it's listed for. It's $1050-1100 most places and you buy new in WA the ffl has to collect tax if the site doesn't. So that's $100 too. Unlike used.

Sounds good Ill take it...Never bought private sale...do you have ffl or do we meet up at one?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.